June 25, 2011

Monster Party! Using Sesame Street Friends Cricut Cartridge

This week I was able to help a friend with her daughter's birthday party. They were having a monster party and so we cut out lots of little monsters using the Sesame Street Friends Cricut Cartridge. I had a blast making each character. I only wished I had more time to do them all. They are so adorable. They were all made using cardstock by Paper Studio. I used Design Studio to design all of the projects.

Ernie was cut at 10" He was our favorite one, yet took the most work.

Elmo was cut at 10 1/2"
Grover was cut at 18"
Cookie Monster was cut at 15 1/2"
The cookie jar was cut at 11"
The Fish Bowl was cut at 10"
Aren't these little Dorothy's just as cute as can be. Each kid got their own and they played pin the fish on the fish bowl. They were all cut at 10" as well.
The sign was cut at 7". I used Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to do the lettering. The letters were cut at 2 1/2" and the numbers were cut at 1 1/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...